DIY Make Steps – Waterproof Flat Push Button Momentary Micro Switch
A momentary switch is a single contact TOUCH SWITCH that turns on when touched and stays on as long as its being touched then turns off the moment its “un” touched.
- Purchase these metal switches
- Purchase this heat shrink kit.
- Purchase this Wire
- Purchase this Flex Seal Liquid Rubber.
- Purchase these Digital File or Design your own with Drawing Below.
- Solder 2 lead wires
- Heat Shrink (Optional)
- Dip in Liquid Rubber or Flex Seal.
How does a momentary switch work?
Product Link Details
- Uxcell a12011500ux0296 Momentary Type Tactile Push Button Switch 4 Pin SMD Surface Mount, 5 x 5 x 1.5 mm
- 532pcs Heat Shrink Tubing Black Ratio 2:1 Insulation Protection Flame Retardant Heat Shrink Tube Sleeving Wrap Car Electrical Cable Wire Kit Set in a Clear Plastic Box 3 Year Warranty
- Flex Seal Liquid Large 16 Ounce (Black)